What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A step-by-step guide on how to get your junk removal business launched within 24 hours
- Learn the 5 things you must do on every job to ensure that you will get repeat business and referrals
- Learn how to estimate hauling jobs on the phone without shooting yourself in the foot
- Learn where to find businesses that need hauling services consistently all year
- Learn the 5 hazardous items you cannot legally haul for your customers
- A truck. Don’t have a truck? Rent one for $19.95 a day.
- Learn how to get your junk removal business launched within 24 hours
- A $30 moving dolly and ramp. You can rent these too.
- Learn the 15 most common hauling jobs and how to cost them
- Learn how to maximize your Craiglist leads
- Learn how to minimize your landfill fees
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Definitive Guide to Starting a Junk Hauling Business scores 73.39/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://junk2profits.com/cb/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $25.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: junk2profits.com you’ll also be taken through to junk2profits.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)